Need help with the EduCase application or the Website?
Please contact the "EduCase Support Team" for all your technical questions by opening a Support Ticket (Registered Users Only). Please read our EduCase User Guide before sending the support team your question.
Make sure you select one of the following help topics to ensure that we can direct your question to the correct support member. Help Topics include:
- EduCase support: will inform the EduCase team of bugs or problems found on the EduCase user interface only.
- Login support: will inform the appropriate support individuals assigned to help you with your user id and password.
- Website support: will send your support request to the appropriate support member to help with almost all other questions.
- Billing Support: will send your support request to our billing department team.
Why do I see "You do not have access to this case " in place of the "Launch the Case Viewer" button?
Cases listed in the EduCase Category Listing are restricted to "Groups". Groups are created by our Education coordinator department to manage user access to cases such as Residency groups, Workshops, or Webinar cases. If you belong to a group and you still do not have access to your case, please send a Support Ticket.
Where can I learn how to use EduCase?
- User Guide: Read our EduCase User Guide to learn how to use the EduCase application
- View the EduCase Features section of our website
- Video Tutorials: Go to the EduCase Vimeo site for EduCase video tutorials.
EduCase Computer System Requirements
Minimum Computer System Recommendations:
- Platform: Windows XP or Vista and Mac OS X
- Pentium III processor 1.8GHz or greater
- 512 MB Ram or greater (1.00 GB or greater preferred)
- 100 MB of disk space or greater
- 1024x768 Pixel Screen Resolution or greater
SUPPORT FOR HTML5 form features
- Google Chrome
Chrome version 4 to 60 partially supports HTML5 form features. Chrome version 61 to 70 supports HTML5 form features.
Firefox version 2 and 3.6 doesn't supports HTML5 form features property. Firefox version 4 to 63 partially supports HTML5 form features property.
IE browser version 6 to 9 doesn't supports. Ie version 10 and 11 partially supports HTML5 form features property.Safari
Safari browser version 3.1 and 3.2 doesn't supports HTML5 form features. Safari browser version 4 and 12 supports partially. Safari browser version 10.1 to 12 supports HTML5 form features.
Microsoft Edge browser version 12 to 15 partially supports HTML5 form features property. Microsoft Edge browser version 16 to 18 supports HTML5 form features property
Opera version 10.1 to 12.1 partially supports HTML5 form features. Opera version 15 to 51 supports HTML5 form features. Opera version 52 and 53 supports HTML5 form features.
- Google Chrome
iOS and Android Tablets (not supported)
- Currently both iOS and Android tablets are not supported. You can load EduCase on a table but the complexity of tools and speed optimization will inhibit performance.
Windows 8 touch screen (not supported)
- Windows 8 touch screen is not supported.
- How to disable/enable the touch screen on a Windows 8 computer: YouTube Instructional Video